Sunday, November 21, 2010

look what i did

I was asked to make the publicity posters for our ward Christmas party on December 11. Since I'm going out of town next week, I decided I'd like to be done with this task already, and I started formulating my plan. My friend Heidi said she wanted to come over and help and we could play Christmas music. Yesterday I went through all my craft stuff and decided that instead of the traditional red and green color scheme, I'd do a blue and white snowflake scheme. Painless enough. I got all my stuff gathered, set aside ready to work on today.

I got up this morning and started working on it. Even though Heidi couldn't come over, as a tribute to her I turned on the Christmas music. It was pretty festive.

Then Shane came into the room and looked out the window and said, "Look, it's snowing."

And my mouth hit the floor.


I did this. It was like I did a snow dance by making paper snowflakes and stamping blue snowflakes on poster board and playing Christmas music for cryin' out loud. I asked for this. Wow.

It's snowing!

No comments: