Saturday, April 16, 2011

recent little man videos

For the Grandmas (and anyone else who thinks my kid is the cutest ever)... I'm still working on one... you'll see what I mean:



Cutie pie eating his very first Peep... Haha...




Cutie pie singing the ABCs (we get mumbo jumbo a lot these days, so the end of this song is just classic Wesley, plus he likes to read books in mumbo jumbo and insert valid words like "firetruck" and "wheels" etc. into his "reading") ...




Cutie pie playing "hockey" (do you notice his skates are my shoes??)...




Cutie pie being coy. Dangit, I know you know this song! I'll keep trying, Grandmas. And you gotta love how his newest words are "no!" (broadcast here) and "mine." Ugh!

I LOVE HIM! I had a hard "bad parenting" moment this week (this week was bad in general and I consider myself hitting rock bottom, if there is such a thing for non-drinkers), and I decided I need to be a more calm mom and not freak out so much and enjoy the precious and messy and hectic moments I have with this little boy. Every. Single. Moment. So, I'm a new me! I'm more patient and more cool and more fun. Which works out well because that it the same way Wesley is. Gotta love that kid. A good example to me.

Until next time!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

This Grandma says thank you so much for posting. You are a great mom. Watch out he will grow up too soon and when he is gone you will miss the pitter patter of those little feet. I can't wait to see the family NEXT WEEK!!!