Sunday, October 30, 2011

overheard in our house....

(Wesley is being crazy, and we are trying to get him in his bed for good)

Shane: You sure you want another one of these?
Me: Yes. I genuinely enjoy Wesley for at least 22 hours out of every 24.
Shane: So you enjoy him when he's sleeping?
Me: Definitely!

Bedtime has been a struggle since Wesley now skips his nap more often than not and is just toast by 6 PM... although he isn't interested in going to bed at 6 PM. It's weird since he's tired, but he's not one of those kids that will find a corner and fall asleep. No no, he gets more and more wound up, and goes absolutely berserk all around the house. We get frustrated, although it's a small murky drop in the big bucket of wonderful happy times with my little boy. I can't believe I get another one in just a few short weeks! 32 weeks today!

Apologies for the neglected blog... I'll be sure to post adorable Halloween pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

Marianne Hales Harding said...

Of *course* you enjoy him when he is sleeping! Those are sweet, wonderful hours! :-) I'm not sure I enjoy my kids 22 out of every 24 hours, though. We have a lot more screaming, crying and fighting at our house. Siblings. So fun.