Sunday, April 8, 2012

happy easter

We've had much festivities around here.

There was some of this...








And cute pajamas...




And our gorgeous backyard. I give our landlords all the credit, but they claim they do not have a green thumb. Whaa? For FHE last week we talked about plants and flowers, and we went outside and found yellow flowers, white flowers, pink flowers, purple flowers, and red flowers. This yard rocks.




And the Easter Bunny did come. I wonder why we don't build up to this as much as Christmas? Really it's the same concept -- big guy comes to your house after you're asleep to leave candy and assorted fun gift things.




I currently am working on our nice Easter dinner but actually wanting a nap. Hmm. I also have decided to read this talk (and maybe a few others) so I will think about the Savior on this day, which we have because of Him. I am grateful for the Atonement and the Resurrection, and thank goodness I have my family forever. So glad.

Happy Easter! I hope your day has some sunshine, too!

No comments: