Tuesday, June 18, 2013

snippets from the last few days

Since I haven't been posting...

If potato peeling your finger doesn't say Father's Day love, I don't know what does.

We left our garage door open all night last night, by mistake. Luckily nothing was taken, and um, no one entered our house unwelcome. I need to start a texting relationship with my neighbors I guess.

Someone (named Laurel) slept ALL NIGHT last night WITHOUT her pacifier! BIG NEWS! She has also gone two nights with "mommy milk" to put her to bed so maybe she is growing up. Sigh. Sunday was her first day in nursery, too. She got a half birthday present of a KITCHEN and Wesley is playing with it lots, too. He particularly like microwaving food (not using the stovetop). Is this a reflection on my parenthood?

I've set my half marathon training schedule and put it in my phone even. It's on, baby.

We redboxed Pitch Perfect. I liked it and I didn't like it. I have been watching memorable scenes on YouTube over and over and over.

I yelled at Wesley a lot yesterday. Today will be better. No yelling.

I ate a lot of bad food yesterday. Cookies and ice cream. Today will be better. No cheating.

The crows are eating all the cherries on our cherry tree. I'm depressed about it.

That's all for now.

No comments: