Thursday, May 29, 2014

annual birthday quiz

I've neglected the blog, which is a bummer since I've got plenty of time since I'm trying to take a Facebook "break." I say "break" because it's easier said than done, although I am working really hard cleaning my house and playing with my kids and FINISHING projects. I need to do my annual Wesley status report, which I'll add to the list of things to do. For now, please enjoy our annual child interview... this was awesome fun. I love this kid.



1. What is your favorite color? My favorite color is green and blue and purple.
2. What is your favorite toy? Big Airplane and Dusty Crophopper and the pedometers.
3. What is your favorite fruit? Blueberries that are not frozen.
4. What is your favorite tv show? Frozen movie
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? nachos
6. What is your favorite outfit? Mike Wozaski shirt
7. What is your favorite game? Uno because it has numbers on it.
8. What is your favorite snack? Granola bars
9. What is your favorite animal? Cat because it says MEOW!
10. What is your favorite song?  Bon Jovi, I have more than one.
11. What is your favorite book? Cat in the Hat
12. Who is your best friend? Big Airplane. Or Brenna.
13. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms.
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Swing.
15. What is your favorite drink? Chocolate milk.
16. What is your favorite holiday? Days off from school.
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Big Airplane and Dusty Crophopper and I wish I could make a Skipper.
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Chocolate oatmeal from the oven.
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizza and breadsticks.
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? a daddy

Mom, next I want you to ask me what my favorite puzzle is:

21. What is your favorite puzzle? The United States puzzle.


2 comments:

Daddio said...

Interesting in that he likes the movie "Frozen" but does NOT like his blueberries in that form ...

Danielle said...

What on earth is chocolate oatmeal?