Wednesday, February 6, 2008

let the weird cravings begin

So yes, I'm having a kid. They say pregnant ladies get weird cravings. I think my life has been pretty manageable thus far, but I can definitely pinpoint a few things I am not able to live without at the moment. These include:
  • Kelloggs Strawberry Mini Wheats
  • Breakfast cereal in general, actually
  • Hershey's chocolate sauce... on everything
  • Tums (is that a craving?)
  • Dried Turkish apricots
  • Bananas with peanut butter and chocolate chips
OK that is all for now. I'll add more later. But seriously, waking up in the middle of the night and wanting some breakfast cereal, any kind of breakfast cereal, is pretty funny. But it's yummy!

7 comments:

Chelle said...

In light of the recent creamery posts, I don't want to lurk so I'll just say hello and welcome to the wonderful world of blog! Good to see you here.

nomadicspud said...

I too saw your comment on creamery's post. Howdy.

Whimsy said...

HEYA! So glad you've joined the world of blogging. I will absolutely, totally stalk you. Just so you know.

Chelle said...

I added your page to my quick link list - let me know if you would rather not have it posted.

wandering nana said...

I'm glad chelle added you cause now I found you. Welcome. I'm excited to follow you if that's okay. See you Saturday at my house. (that's a hint of who I am:D

Ann said...

Oh My! I found your blog. Fun fun. When I was prego I craved ketchup and macaroni and cheese...oh and top ramen. weird. Anyway, glad to see you blogging!

Daddio said...

OK, I've been sending you some funnies, but have been lacking this week. So, for all to enjoy, here are the ones I've missed so far:

Funny #1

and funny #2

THis one has GOTTA apply to you

Can you DO this?

(Ahem) no comment on this one

-Daddio