Tuesday, November 10, 2009

new effort

I remain 100% committed to this awesome family blog, but just wanted to let you know I started another blog today:

http://movinmommas.blogspot.com

It's a support group for mommas (or ANYBODY) looking to lose weight and feel great. A friend on Facebook posted that she was a foodaholic and needed a support group to help her overcome, and I said I did, too, and so we decided to band together. Everyone who wants to can be a contributor, so we can all post our struggles and fears and goals and triumphs. I'm looking forward to it. Maybe then I can gush less here and more there about my personal pity parties.

If you think I am crazy for trying to contribute to two blogs, my sister-in-law seriously has like 10 blogs -- personal, political, spiritual, with the majority of them being uber-Republican opinion forums. Which is what floats her boat! I figure if she can do 10, I can do 2! It just goes to show if you're interested in it, you'll make it work.

So. Maybe this means I should get to bed to get up and exercise tomorrow... to work off the chocolate cookies I baked tonight (what was I thinking??) (even if they did have pomegranate seeds in them, they still had two sticks of butter...) (but they were so yummy!)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I know this is kinda a late comment but i just wanted to say that it is easy to keep up more than one blog. well sometimes. I have a secrect blog that i don't share with anyone. It is more the real me. Only sami and shawn can get into it in case anything happens to me and they want to see it. it is kinda like my own journal. It's a lot easier to type it than write it.

Janelle said...

I have my personal blog, my photography blog, two photo challenge blogs to which I contribute, and two cooking blogs -- one is mine but has a few friends that contribute, and the other is a so-ownership thing with another friend, and there are several people that participate. It's a cooking challenge blog. I also have a writing blog for those rare moments when my writer's block lifts and I feel incline to pontificate in fiction. So that's 7 for me.

Marianne Hales Harding said...

I have no blogs. Good luck with your two!! Oh, and I am going to periodically read your blog even though I don't technically fit your profile because I'm looking to maintain rather than keep losing. Really getting into exercise, though. Hoping the stress relief part of that will stem the tide of weight loss. So far it has been highly enjoyable! My sister and I are trying out a beginner's triathlon in April. Want to join us??? :)