Thursday, December 9, 2010

what a day

I had a crazy successful day yesterday. I feel incredible. Here all the the things I did:
  • Exercised
  • Made granola
  • Got my car's oil changed
  • Went grocery shopping
  • Bought Christmas toys from Toys R Us
  • Cleaned the kitchen counters
  • Swept
  • Vacuumed
  • Watched a bunch of music videos online because I am so in love with the new Nelly song
  • Paid bills
  • Made a treat for the ward Christmas party on Saturday
  • Cut up 100+ magnetic words for a project for Church
  • Made dinner
  • Gave Wesley a bath
  • Went to tithing settlement
  • Got a book for Shane from the library
  • Went to Joann's and found something I really needed
  • Heard the Nelly song on the radio (yay!)
  • Went to Big Lots and found the perfect Christmas gift for our families
  • Went to another Big Lots to try to find more
Wow, I feel super productive! I wonder if every day could be this way? Well, I've already not exercised today... boo.

2 comments:

Kurt said...

I love days like this. When you can look back and say 'hey look what I've done' Days like that I like to just watch a movie that night because I've been working so hard all day long!

Megan said...

wow... boy, do I feel lazy! :)