Tuesday, June 14, 2011

still alive

Yes, I am still alive. And why, you ask? I just cleaned some food out of my fridge -- NONmoldy hummus -- with a "best by" date of 10/05/09. WOW. We are going on a year and a half after it's best-by date and it was still not moldy and still smelled reasonably consumable. I don't think anything that processed can be healthy. And yet hummus is super healthy, right? I never got into it. I'm just not Mediterranean.

I can't believe it's the middle of June and no posts yet this month! I must be tired... and busy... indeed I will try to be better. I know you are itching to hear my thoughts.

1 comment:

Daddio said...

This is Mom (not daddio) and I constantly check your blog for new posts about your exciting life. I know you are VERY busy and appreciate hearing your thoughts whenever you get the chance. Your posts don't always need to be lengthy and eloquently worded, any post at all will do.

I love you Superwoman!!