Thursday, January 19, 2012

our week in weather

It's been a wild week. This was last Friday... I opened up our front door to go check the mail or something and BAM, I mean, WOW.



Then this is out our back bedroom earlier this week...



It's been snowing CONSTANTLY. Wow. Wesley made a snowman with Shane on Sunday, when there was minimal snow, and then it kept snowing and snowing and snowing. I revamped the snowman yesterday with him; we had a blast outside. He has had other fun activities, namely pushing around his circus train and calling it a "snow plow train" (hilarious), and today I gave him a water bottle full of water dyed with green food coloring so he could "spray" the snow. Fun! Maybe tomorrow we'll do something different, if it all doesn't melt away.



It's been fun being cooped up at home, drinking our weight in hot chocolate, but I am ready to feel safe driving again. I feel like we should be listening to Christmas music and baking cookies?

1 comment:

Daddio said...

At least someone is getting some winter snow!

Ain't got none here yet ... :(