Wednesday, July 4, 2012

happy 4th

Happy Independence Day! Laurel and I celebrated by a trip to Hobby Lobby and JoAnns (interesting; I'm still trying to figure out in my mind what things are better purchased at which location), Shane celebrated by doing a project in the backyard (yay), and Wesley celebrated by doing lots of swinging on our swingset.

Aren't my kids adorable? LOVE THEM.









Welcome Seattle summer! Now we're headed to Home Depot to buy a grill and have hot dogs and hamburgers in our own backyard! Exciting day.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Awe they look so happy! Wesley is so big! Laurel is in my favorite baby stage. She's so cute and bald and chunky. She reminds me of Ruby! What color are her eyes? I can't really tell?

angelalois said...

thanks! I love those kiddos! I seriously don't know what color eyes Laurel has. Maybe hazel? they're still kinda gray/blue on the outside with brown inside. Not sure what'll happen! She definitely isn't sky blue like Wesley. And yes, she reminds me of Ruby a lot too ;-)