Monday, July 9, 2012

videos of the precious princess


Laurel is such a hoot. She's doing some cute things, so here are some videos that ooze cuteness.

One, this is from back in May, when she wasn't really sitting up. The "let's pound the floor with my legs really hard" phase. Sometimes Shane would be in another room and would say, "what's the noise?" Ahh yes, it's Laurel. Making sure we know she's there.



Two, she's started sitting up, but the best part of this video is toward the end when she starts "cackling." We've determined Laurel doesn't actually laugh, she cackles. It's funny! And by golly I LOVE that bald head. Me and Shane, we make bald babies with long eyelashes who get teeth early. That about sums it up.



Three, just a short one of her being smiley....


Four, on a trip to the beach. There is also some gabbering, "gah gah gah gah," which is exciting. I'm hoping for some "mama" and "dada" mumblings soon.



Lastly, just the other day, cackling and playing and chomping on a baby Mum-Mum. Gosh I love her.



I love to hold her in my arms. She'll only be this small for so long. I'm so blessed.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Awwww.. I love these. I can't wait to meet her in less than a month!!!