Sunday, March 31, 2013

happy easter!

I just did a whole blog post and it got deleted by accident and I'm mad. Sigh.


Happy Easter! The best part of Easter is having a DAUGHTER that I can dress in cute EASTER DRESSES!! YESSS! I remember Easter dresses so this is really special.


Many thanks to our friend Sasha who gave us not one, not two, but THREE gorgeous frilly dresses in various sizes. Easter dress, age 1.

Isn't my husband looking good?? I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!
 
 
  
 
 

Today was awesome. We had a nice day at Church, then we came home to a great Easter dinner (most prepared last night, yay, including deviled eggs, ham, green bean casserole, sweet potatoes with marshmallows, Hawaiian rolls, and yummy strawberry pretzel dessert), played outside in the sun, took naps, went on a family walk, then had more family fun inside.

The Easter Bunny brought Wesley bubble bath and a card game, and Laurel got a Cinderella DVD (our first princess flick!) and a card game, plus chocolate "carrots" and eggs filled with M&Ms and Trader Joe's gummy bunnies. I got Cadbury Eggs and I caught Shane eating one and I was none too pleased.

It was a wonderful day. I am so happy, I am so blessed. I got to listen to a conference talk on the glory of the Resurrection while making deviled eggs, and I got to read another on the Atonement before settling down for a nap. My life is truly fabulous and I'm grateful for this great day. Even if I am mad at the Internets for deleting my previous blog post.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

You sound so happy. Your family does look wonderful. And I am so happy for you. Happy Easter!