Wednesday, July 23, 2008

a video to bide my time

It's been more than a week since I posted. Sorry sorry. We've been busy busy busy. Wesley was blessed in Church on Sunday, which was AWESOME, but we had family in town and we were entertaining and we planned a huge Sunday buffet and we were hoping to get the six piles of laundry taken care of, and on and on. Lots to do. I've got a list of about eight good blog subjects to do and one of these days I'll get one of them written for you. Soon.

Shaner sent this on to me today. It's so stinking cute. I am proud of myself for getting through it without crying (those post-pregnancy new mom hormones are quite strong). Feel free to enjoy. I'll tell you to watch the whole thing to the end, mainly since the last spot is Seattle. I think the dancing man is from Seattle, too, which makes it extra cool. More on him here.

No comments: