Friday, April 10, 2009

picture perfect

I was tagged by Danielle A., a superhero at the moment, and thought I'd oblige! Here's the tag:

Go into your "pictures" folder, pick the 6th subfolder, then the 6th picture, post it, and blog about it.

I think I'll post a couple pictures to keep it interesting. And disclaimer: these aren't ALL the 6th photos, since some of the folders didn't have 6 pictures in there. Oh well.

First, when the folders are in ABC order, we get this one:


This is my awesome friend Heidi and her daughter Sami at my baby shower, almost a year ago. Can you believe it!?! We had fun. Heidi is one of Wesley's biggest fans and I'm one of her biggest fans!

When the folders are in reverse ABC order, we get this:


When I took my "capstone" public relations class, my group and I had this ginormous project, and after it was finally over during Finals Week, we went up into Provo Canyon and burned everything we had left. It felt sooooo good. Ahh being a student.

When the folders are in "last date modified," we get this one:


This picture was taken just last week. He has a shirt that says "My First Levi's" which is really cute. What a stud!

When the photos are in reverse "last date modified," we get this:


It was Christmas 2006 and we had a HUGE family reunion in Bethany Beach, Delaware. My Grandma's birthday is December 23, so we made her a birthday cake.... but she couldn't decide if she wanted vanilla or chocolate icing so we gave her both! It was fun. Check out the cool candles.

Well our carpets just got cleaned and Wesley and I are confined to non-carpeted areas and he's going a bit nuts. I think we'll vacate and resume blogging at another time.

I feel like I should tag Heidi since she got a shout-out on my blog. Anyone else who's in the mood to blog about photos, please do so!

1 comment:

Corey said...

Hey thanks for playing along! I tagged Danielle and she tagged you. You were creative to arranged your folders differently to see what else you could come up with.

Wesley is such a cutie and sure it growing up fast! I can't believe his birthday is coming up! Do you have BIG plans in the making?