Tuesday, April 6, 2010

terrific tulip town

A photo essay from our morning adventure to Tulip Town in Mt. Vernon with some friends yesterday. It was gorgeous.


(tulips as far as the eye can see)





(my new Facebook profile picture!)


(our buddy Amia was mad about something... I love the looks on Wesley's and Grant's faces)


(Wesley loved the wind sock!!)

(my artsy fartsy photo for the trip... I like taking pictures of flags)

We had a great time! There was only a 50% chance of rain, so we got blue skies and a chilly wind. Ahh gotta love the Northwest! I'm so glad we went and that a place so cool is nearby. I brought some tulips home for my dining room table, too!

5 comments:

isew4fun said...

I'm jealous. So beautiful and love the Wesley (and Angela) photos.

Tina - Ball Team Co-Captain said...

Amazing! I can't belive you get to walk through the beautifully manicured rows of tulips! Love it! It's like the pumpkin patch of spring! :)

Heidi said...

Love the new facebook profile picture. Super cute.

Marianne Hales Harding said...

I love the Tulip Festival!!!! Sigh. Memories! :)

Corey said...

We went today and had lots of fun! I loved all the beautiful colors! It was so hard to choose which ones to post, so I did lots....but there are still many more. Love the tulips photos!