Wednesday, February 12, 2014

happy new year

HAHAHA! This project has been sitting around my house since January 2010! FOUR YEARS, PEOPLE! I finally finished it.


I did it with the Young Women group in Beverly Park Ward years ago. I remember doing the prep work... the frames are cut out from cardboard, then at the activity we took various sheets of tissue paper and could decorate it. The final touch was to add a photo, modge podge the whole thing, and attach the "resolutions" to the back.


The green/white frame has been sitting in my craft stuff for four years. I needed a photo worthy of it. At first I wanted a picture of me and Wesley (remember this was 2010!!), but never had a good one. Now I figured a photo of the two kids being cute is good enough.

I'm going to keep it by my bed and work on the resolutions this year.
 

1 comment:

Daddio said...

Sometimes, one has to apologize even if they're right.