Sunday, March 2, 2014

march resolutions

I'm starting my New Years' Resolutions in March. Here goes...

1. Read my scriptures every day BEFORE checking Facebook. This is BIG. (My goal is to read the whole Book of Mormon this year.)

2. Make exercise a priority and lose 5 lbs each month for like, the next many months. I have not been in control for the past several months and this needs to change like NOW. I'm going to track the calories I consume on MyFitnessPal and I am planning on success. I know what to do and I have the right tools, I just have to persuade myself to be strong.

3.  Pray every morning and evening that I can be patient with my children and that I can more love my husband. This family relationship is important and needs nurturing.

These are the big ones. Here goes nothing.

No comments: