Thursday, March 13, 2014

yesterday

Yesterday, I:
  • Read my scriptures before getting on Facebook (two Isaiah chapers, take that!)
  • Picked up (with the kids' help) the tornado that was our playroom
  • Vaccuumed my entire house (including stairs)
  • Swept my entire house
  • Had a 45-minute impromptu playdate with a neighbor, where the girls played in the sun outside with chalk on the sidewalks
  • MOPPED my entire house (yay!)
  • Listened to three Bachelor-related podcasts (haha)
  • Attempted to feed the ducks in our retaining pond but instead scared them off
  • Collected information for doing our taxes
  • Washed my car
  • Ate too many Trader Joe's mini mega chocolate chip cookies
  • Painted my fingernails & toenails
  • Clothed, fed, entertained, bathed, and read to both kids
  • Finished a book (My Story by Elizabeth Smart.... eerie and yet hopeful)
Woo hoo! Almost perfect day. 

1 comment:

Brenda said...

SUPERSTAR!! Are you taking tomorrow off?