Friday, September 5, 2008

life with baby

Short post today; I'm working on some fabulous ones in my head but this will do for now. We've got some new Wesley pics, posted here.

To give you a hint of their absolute cuteness:


That one's totally my favorite. Love the tongue. Note the Bumbo seat, which I got off Craigslist for $15! WHOO HOO! Those suckers retail for $40 or more.

In related news, yesterday I painted all 10 fingers and all 10 toes a metallic rose color, courtesy Avon, for the first time as a mother. I feel so fabulous! I really missed the glamour of freshly painted nails.

Little guy is currently sleeping. Nap away!

4 comments:

wandering nana said...

Such a cute picture. You must be living right to be able to paint your nails and TOES! Just make sure you let them dry "}

Unknown said...

that's a great buy. love the pics!

Heidi said...

Oh, he is so cute! He looks so happy. (I've heard great thing about the Bumbo seat, how do you like it?)

angelalois said...

we love the bumbo! dr. suzuki said that wes-man has good trunk support so it would be great to get him one and have him try it. he has to be in the mood... but don't babies have to be in the mood for just about anything?