Tuesday, May 4, 2010

seattle sounders

So far in Wesley's two years he's been to a UW football game (where we cheered for BYU), Everett Aquasox baseball game (when he was like a month old -- he slept through the whole thing), Seattle Mariners baseball game, Everett Silvertips hockey game, and now we are adding a Seattle Sounders MLS soccer match. Thanks to our old Bishop for having stake conference and needing to give the tickets away! We had "loge box" seats... ooh baby!... and food was included! We showed the concession people our ticket stub, and voila, free hot dogs! It was awesome.


Wesley enjoying his concession of choice, nacho chips...



My sweet boys enjoying the game... in that second one Shane is saying "you're taking too many pictures of us."


Cutie pie Wesley demonstrating our view. We had second-row seats in the first balcony. It was sooooper steep, but it was a nice view of the field and it was under the rafters, so in the event it was raining we'd be covered. Luckily, no rain, though.


"Look mom, I'm at a soccer game!"


Our little family walking to the car. Way-finding was awful. Wesley was super tired. We stayed up way past his bedtime! We were all a little bit sick, but we wanted to go. Thanks to our buddy Polly who is in town for being excited and coming with us.

Go team! They tied, 1-1, by the way. And we missed the only goal because we were late. Oh well. I love an evening out!

2 comments:

Kurt said...

Man, I am JEALOUS!! I haven't done much of soccer ANYTHING since I graduated from BYU. :( I remember going to a DC United game back in the day and it was so great. I used to go to soccer games a lot more often..... sad day.... I now play frisbee more than I do soccer. Glad you had fun though.

Rose said...

Hey, I know you've been working hard to drop some pounds, and I just wanted to say that the close-up of your face really shows that you've been doing some work! Your face looks much slimmer than I last remember it (not that you were huge before... but I can tell the difference... which is good!).