Saturday, October 18, 2008

more of the same

Since we are unabashedly "All Wesley All the Time" at this URL, and I know the grandparents never get tired of hearing about our milestones/adventures/whatever, here are some things I've been dying to post:
  • Please enjoy the highly anticipated teeth picture. Did I mention we have two? Both bottoms are in. The sad thing is that I can only get him to show me them long enough to snap a shot if he is crying. So sorry these photos are a bit painful.

  • At the suggestion of one of my mom's group friends, I bought Wesley a sippy cup, so he could get used to holding it. Sure enough, he is super talented (genius!) and can put it in his mouth. My favorite part though: teeth marks on the bottom of the spout. How fun is that! My little man.

  • Gross-out of the week: Wesley spit up and it got all over my pants leg and in between my toes. Ahh, the joys of motherhood.

That's all for now. He is currently beginning hour 2 of his morning nap and I suppose I should change the sheets or brush the cat or organize my life but instead I'm blogging.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

wait until he wakes up in the middle of the night and comes to your room to tell you his tummy hurts! We have gone through more than one matress! I love those pictures. He is getting so big!

Corey said...

Wesley you are very stylish with your new sippy cup! Way to go coordinating it with your shorts! What a big boy you are getting to be! Congrats on the new teeth...just be sure to be nice to Mommy!