Tuesday, October 13, 2009

just for grandma...

Grandma Twining has been bugging me for some recent Wesley videos, so here are a couple cute ones. (Please note it takes me HOURS to load these things. You guys, too?) Just wait until Halloween and I get him toddling in his costume. You'll be laughing for hours!

Here, Wesley is enjoying spinning dad around with our swivel office chair. Notice his totally awesome Mr. Incredible pajamas!



Dad has recently discovered that Wesley loves to do flips. Lots of flips. And the kid doesn't get dizzy, imagine that.



Whenever we say "good boy!" or "good job!" or anything really positive, Wesley stops whatever he is doing and claps. It's like he's physically bound to the act of clapping when there's positivity all around him. So, in this video, we're watching one of the president's speeches (I don't think myself or Shane were particularly impressed with this speech), and every time Congress clapped, Wesley had to join in....



Shane heard a funny sound once as Wesley was "winding up" from his nap... he walked into his room and discovered him doing this. Hilarious!



This last one I just took today... he was having a good old time with, yes, my keys. I just love his laugh; it's music to my ears. I hope he laughs like that his whole life.



There you go Grandma! Wesley loves you and misses you!

5 comments:

Daddio said...

Awesome! Thanks for posting these :)

Svedi Pie said...

His laugh is exceptionally adorable. I think baby/toddler laughs make the world a better place. :D

Brenda said...

Angela I'm sorry to have 'bugged' you so much for the videos. I know you are very busy and your time is very precious. I know you would rather spend your time with your family than spend hours uploading videos for your mother.

As a mother you must now understand how my heart aches that my babies are all gone. They are all so far away and it is so hard to stay a part of their lives and you know I am not very diligent about putting effort into anything!

Thanks so much for the videos they were worth the wait. I really needed them right now to cheer me up.

angelalois said...

Au contraire Grandma, in fact, posting these videos occupied the computer so I and my hub could spend more time rolling around on the floor with our toddler! So in fact, you were doing us a big family favor. Please bug anytime! We miss you so much. I also regret my cute face isn't in these videos at all! I mean you miss ME most of all, right? Haha, my laugh isn't nearly as cute as Wesley's. I'm glad we could cheer you up, we love you! p.s. you're diligent in reading my blog! and I appreciate that!

Brenda said...

Darling daughter, Yes your laugh is just as melodious to my ears as your sons. Svedi Pie mentioned the laugh of a baby/toddler but to a mother the laugh of her children is music no matter what the age of the child is. One of my fondest memories of our 2004 dream trip to Vegas was listening to you laugh at the clowns in the Bellagio Cirque du Soleil show.