Friday, March 9, 2012

happy

I feel so great right now. So great.

I can't tell you how many times it is the evening, or late at night, and I am holding my sweet sleeping little Laurel. I look down at her as she slumbers, and tears come to my eyes. She is so perfect. I am just so happy.

The other day we were all at the park together, as a family. I had Laurel in the baby carrier and Shane and Wesley were running around being goofy. There was one of those "telephone" contraptions, and Shane was leaning down, talking into the telephone to Wesley. He was giggling with excitement, listening to his Dad. Shane was laughing. I was just watching them, overjoyed at how precious a moment it was. I am just so happy.

Sure, we're still in our rental house. Our finances are crazy. I am worried about upcoming transitions. But my family? These three people who live with me? They are so wonderful. I am just so happy to be part of it.

That's all for today.

No comments: