Saturday, May 17, 2008

do's and don'ts

Hey loyal readers. I thought I'd take it easy on myself and just publish some funnies for you to enjoy. It seems this week has been "baby baby baby" for me, so I thought I'd share the love. My friends at work threw me an awesome baby shower (complete with a 3-D cake, yes 3-D, that was a bear with a pacifier in his little mouth) and my friends from Church are having a party in my honor today. I've also been working on creating my birth plan, organizing the nursery, researching living wills, getting approved to donate cord blood, and on and on. So all you get are some laughs. Me and Shanester loved these. In fact, he is changing the desktop image on our home computer to one of these every week until the little (still nameless) guy is born. Thanks to Michelle, new mom of twin boys, for sending them along. If you really really love them, let me know; I have more, I just only posted seven.

Happy Saturday!









4 comments:

Corey said...

These are GREAT! Thanks for a good laugh!

Unknown said...

that's awesome! I haven't ever seen those before!

Rose said...

I love the totally unenthusiastic look on the baby's face for the chess game!

angelalois said...

my favorite is the little head at the table with the hot cocoa mug...