Wednesday, December 12, 2012

birthday celebration, take 3

10:50 AM:  Time to start birthday cake. I had a great helper.







11:30 AM: Cupcakes done.

11:40 AM: Another birthday poop. This time from the big brother. (Mom is cleaning lots of little behinds today.)

11:50: Little miss was woken up from the wonderful birthday nap so we can carpool to preschool. Bummer.

1 PM: Home from dropping off Wesley, time for lunch.  Italian chicken leftovers (this girl seriously ate an adult-sized portion), green peas, some dinner roll, and strawberry yogurt melts. Yum. Mess.



1:52 PM: I felt the need to google 12/12 celebrity birthdays. We have the deceased Frank Sinatra (1915), Bob Barker (1923), Jennifer Connelly (1970), and the chick who played Blossom (1975). Slim pickings, if you ask me, although I do like Jennifer Connelly.

2 PM: Read "It's My Birthday" which we got from the library yesterday. This was after she tried to rip the cover off.

No comments: