Tuesday, December 25, 2012

christmas, part 4

5:45 PM: Dinner ready. Wesley ate a roll and drank some Martinelli's, then declared he was done. Meanwhile, Laurel ate half the green bean casserole. We told Wesley if he ate 5 bites of chicken he could have new batteries in his train car after dinner. It was a struggle! Sigh.


6:25 PM: Second load of dishes starts getting cleaned. I am grateful for dishwashers.

6:30 PM: Baby girl in bath. Shane is testing batteries with his multimeter.

6:50 PM: Baby girl gets to read some of her new books. Time to wind down.

7:20 PM: Third Christmas poop (Laurel).

7:30 PM: Girlie is in bed, Wesley is headed to bath -- Shane's in charge of this one.

7:31 PM: I brush my teeth for the first time today. Hey, it's Christmas! It's not like I left the house!

7:52 PM: Laurel is crying... not going to bed... hmmmm.

Shane said he wants to watch his new DVD, Dark Knight Rises. Ooh a date with my hubby? We also haven't had pumpkin roll, our dessert. And maybe I'll get to read my book????? I'm headed to see why little lady isn't asleep. I guess it's just been to wonderful of a day for it to be over so soon. I got to talk to all my family today too, so I win :-) 

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments: