Saturday, December 3, 2016

christmas advent, day 3

Day 3. Listen to Christmas music and play with instruments.

A HUGE part of my childhood is Mannheim Steamroller. And I am happy to say Wesley is also a fan.

So Wesley played DJ and his favorite album is the one with Hallelujah Chorus on it.


Our instrument stash is impressive.




Wesley also got his recorder out to play along. I love that he has a recorder! He does a decent job playing.


We enjoyed ourselves for a bit!

Today's Jesus ornament:  King of Kings. I actually had to explain what that meant. Next year, I'll choose the ornament based on the scripture that we'll read. I pulled the scriptures from the Friend magazine, and so far they've all talked about the Savior and used one of his titles! If only I had known to be more savvy.

No comments: