Sunday, November 18, 2012

birthday loot

My gifts for this big 3-2:
  • Breaking Dawn Part 2 Soundtrack (and maybe a trip to the movie later this week)
  • Sautee pan & grilled cheese pan (thank you hub)
  • TUPPERWARE (thank you Craigslist! I've decided modular mates will solve my pantry organization problems, and boy am I excited about this)
  • Two (2) repaired toilets
  • Two (2) poopy diapers from Laurel (she loves me)
  • A Dairy Queen mint-blizzard ice-cream cake
  • A surprise chocolate cake from some friends (SO GOOD!!! We are "caked out" here)
  • A two- (2)-hour nap. WOW. INCREDIBLE. 
  • My first Skype call with my brother Kurt & his family! Cool!
Nobody in Church remembered (boo!), but I got a lot of Facebook messages. And all my family called me.  It was a nice day -- I really liked the nap part. Not the getting older part. Now do I correct Wesley when he tells random people in the grocery store that he is 4 and I am 31? Not sure about that yet!

Check out the Tupperware haul. I'm not the only one excited.





Happy November 18!

No comments: