Thursday, November 8, 2012

day 8

Today I am thankful for money. No wait, that sounded wrong. I'm thankful that my husband is employed (Wesley: "Mommy, is Daddy making 787s?") and I am sort-of employed (I even went to work today), and we have the means to take care of our family and our money-pit house and the other things we need financial backing for. I love Boeing, I am so grateful for the Union and our benefits (even if I suppose I should be against what the Unions stand for. Oh well). We just completed our benefits enrollment for 2013 and they are just as awesome as always, even though I had heard there would be some changes. No changes. Lucky us. Plus (we were very productive tonight) the Shaner and I got done reviewing October's final report on www.mint.com and it wasn't pretty, it never is, but we do it and persevere and try to be better every month. I love mint.com. I am also thankful for it.

So, thank you Greenbacks, please feel free to fall upon our home as the rains fall from the sky. Which would be perfectly fitting in Seattle.

No comments: