Saturday, November 3, 2012

day 3

Today I am thankful for chocolate. I know I shouldn't be -- it is mighty tempting and I really shouldn't eat as much of it -- but there's something about chocolate. Thank heaven for chocolate.

Post Script, add 4:17 PM Pacific Time:  Evidently there is a "chocolate plate" going around our ward. Whoever started it made a chocolate treat for a family, then they made a chocolate treat and passed it on, and on and on. And this afternoon -- just now! -- someone dropped off the chocolate plate for me! with HUGE beautiful cupcakes on it! LUCKY ME!!! How appropriate that this was what I was thankful for today?


day 3: chocolate
day 2: sleep
day 1: being a mommy

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I love this idea of a "chocolate plate!" Is there a note that goes with it? Tell me about the wording. I'd love to start one! Is it a secret thing?