Sunday, November 25, 2012

day 25

Today I am thankful for:
  • Facebook. I am grateful. I really like it. I knew it was awesome even before I found my best friend from high school.
  • Pinterest. Wow that site is addicting and awesome.
  • Email. Who woulda thunk it? Electronic mail. I'm as excited to get an email as I am to get one in the real mail.
  • FamilySearch.org. LOVE using the Internets for genealogy research. (A shout-out goes to LDS.org, thanks for all the resources and giving me a reason to recycle several years' worth of Ensign magazines.)
  • Google. I'm a savvy Internet searcher. I almost always can find what I'm looking for. Knowledge is POWER!
  • And one step further... Google Reader. All my blogs in the same place? Yes please!
  • eBay. My dad was the first person to ever use eBay. He said it has completely changed how he does business. My feedback is now just over 100! (An honorable mention goes to Craigslist.)
  • My smartphone. I do love it, even if it's seriously outdated. It'll last a little longer.
  • The iPad. So fun. Wesley plays Angry Birds and I am reading the latest book club selection on iBooks, for free! 
  • GPS. Blessed heaven I love GPS. 
Technology. We are so blessed. And now I need to get off my duff and work on some Christmas projects. (A recurring theme here? I need to get off my duff? Watch out how technology sucks you in!)

No comments: