Saturday, November 10, 2012

chocolate, the post script post script

I made my chocolate treat to pass on today. I gave double-chocolate cookies with pomegranate seeds to a woman who sits with me and helps me with my kids every Sunday (my hub doesn't come to Church). She is an angel. Her four boys are all grown and we certainly keep her (and her husband) busy every week. I love that Sis. Adams.




Since Janelle asked, the plate says "Chocolate treats and truffles galore, sharing such sweets spreads love for sure! Enjoy this gift and when you're through, please share more chocolate with someone new!" Umm awesome. On the back it says "Cracker Barrel," like the restaurant, so it must be a Cracker Barrel plate? (I googled that and found some similar plates, so maybe!) It was delivered to my house with a little easel so I could eat my chocolate and display the plate for awhile before passing it on. So cute and fun.

Passing on chocolate is always a great idea!

No comments: